2012 has sadly come to a close and to celebrate the world, not, here is 10 celebrity couples and my opinions on them!
1.Taylor Swift and whoever her boyfriend is at the moment – THIS GIRL CAN DO NO WRONG FOR ME! And for real, this girl goes through them like nobody’s business. Don’t get me wrong. This is by no means a cuss. Tay Tay Swizzle is allowed to bang as many fit blokes she is allowed to. Highlights include Jake Gyllenhaal (MAJOR RATIINGS FOR THAT ONE, TAY), Connor Kennedy (nice bit of political involvement there, darling) and Harry Styles off of One Direction (AGAIN SNAPS FOR TAYLAA). May the epic tunes come plentiful from 2013 relationships… Love you long time
2. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber – these two are know over. I used to find Selena Gomez highly irritating but then I saw the Oscar worthy movie Monte Carlo (costarring my favourite Gossip Girl Leighton “Blair Waldorf” Meester) and came around her (partly because if I ever became mates with LM I had to jam with SG) so I was glad when I heard this duo was headed to Splitsville. It means when we do hang out I won’t have to hold my tounge when he comes round about how bad his music is. Although on the other side of the argument that could have been quite funny….
3. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield – I LOVE EMMA STONE! She ought to have own a load more Oscars for her performance in Easy A. IT IS COMEDY GENIUS WITH A TAD OF JOHN HUGHES CHARM! However to be totally honest I have not got round to seeing the new Spiderman film (I don’t care or know what it is actually called) and I am not feeling her blonde. She needs to represent for her ginger folk and wear her flame coloured mane with pride. Emma, are you reading this? Take note… Ta.
4. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith – this couple is cuteness wrapped up in a blanket. I love them on Glee (AMERICANS, I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OF SEASON FOUR SO SHHH IF IT HAS ALL GONE TITS UP) Can they just have a load of babies and get married LIKE NOW? Sorry to be stalker fan girl but CMOOOON. THEY COULD BE THE FIRST BROADWAY FAMILY! IMAGINE LIKKLE LEAS BELTING OUT BARBRA STREISAND INSTEAD OF NURSERY RHYMES? I shot gun being their nanny, for real.
5. Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher – LOL LIKE WE DIDN’T SEE THAT COMING! That 70s Show is the most underrated shit show I’ve ever seen… bring back the glory noughties’ days…
6. Michelle and Barack Obama – I still think she should be the one who is president. She came to the UK and made all these inspirational speeches to the girls of some state school that they too go to Cambridge. WHAT A DWOLLL.
7. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds – THIS IS THE PRETTIEST COUPLE AND THEY BOTH HAVE MASTERED THE PERFUME AD. How sexy are their voices in their respective fragrance commercials? Blake has very husky tones that compliment the ad. Ryan is just beautiful in both a white and black shirt. No complaints there… for both parties involved.
8. Chuck and Blair off of Gossip Girl – RIGHT THERE ARE NOT REAL BUT THEY ARE REAL TO ME! OH MY DAYS, in the LAST EPISODE EVER of GG they got married (yeah so did Dan and Serena but who gives a flying fuck to me) and THEN PROCEEDED IMMEDITATELY TO GET ARRESTED. 6 seasons was a wait proved to be worthwhile on Wednesday. IT WAS SO ROMANTIC! They also had the cutest kid I’ve seen for a very long time. WHERE DID THEY FIND THAT KID? HE LOOKED SO MUCH LIKE THE KID LEIGHTON MEESTER AND ED WESTWICK WOULD ACTUALY MAKE IF THEY BLESSED THE WORLD WITH A CHILD? Don’t get arsy with me if I ruined the end for you. You should have watched it by now.
9. Dan and Serena off of Gossip Girl – Again not real I know but they did have a long off and on relationship for five years too. They deserve a mention, however frustrating they may be. They also tend to be the most boring and kind of committed many crimes of incest. They dated in high school while their parents were married… EWWW! Anyway they too tied the knot…. Anyway not as sexy as B and C. Not in a million years…
10. You and your other half – You just read this garbage, so you should get a mention. You are well cute too (JUST NOT LIKE CHUCK & BLAIR AND LEA & COREY, but no one is… don’t feel blue) Soz if you don’t have one, because you are butterz or you just got out of a relationship… anyway you are on the right website. THIS IS A DATING ONE. You should just go for it. what have you go to lose? YOLO, you know.