*WARNING* this list is nearly exclusively show tunes and Broadway bangers. IT IS NOT MY FAULT. I AM AN OLD LADY, REALLY. I just occupy the body of a 22 year old. It is just my lot in life. *WARNING*
- 400 Lux by Lorde – a fine tune about teenage sweet mutterings. It’s not exactly clear if the situation described is about dating, however, ARTISTIC INTERPRETATION!!!!!!
- I’ll Cover You (Reprise) by The Cast of Rent! – A funeral eulogy about his dead lover, lost to the HIV epidemic. Special shout out to the belted out lyric, “WHEN YOUR HEART HAS EXPIRED”
- If I Loved You by Shirley Jones and Gordon McRae – Perfectly captures the pre dating stages, when both sides are too proud to admit they wanna bone.
- Easy To Love by The Cast of Anything Goes! – Boy just wants to get with the naive gal. It summarises any and all dating experiences. The end.
- Gimme Gimme by Sutton Foster – I feel the title says it all.
if you don’t just love musicals, we cannot be friends. Unless, you buy me Oreos and let me watch Seinfeld on loop. THEY ARE THE CONDITIONS
Rihanna has made her intentions very clear with her recent dating experiences. She has been seen canoodling with ex boyfriend Chris Brown and they are now revealed to be back with each other. She has now announced that she would like to have a baby with the pop singer. She said she wants to wait five years. However, will they still be dating in five years time? WILL THE WORST HAPPEN?
The pair have had a troubled past. We all know what happened pre the Grammy’s in 2009. The world was shocked to see THOSE pictures appear on a blogging site the morning after. The world continued to be baffled as they were reported to be seeing each other in summer 2012. This caused major drama. Catty things were tweeted and it got really ugly. Chris was seeing a Vietnamese model who Ri Ri did not take a shine to.
However, ultimately they are two adults who are capable of making their own choices in life. We as the public however, have our right to pass judgment. Are Rihanna and Chris Brown dating role models? Do they owe to their fans to not be together? Only time will tell.
Major news update! Gossip Girl starlet Blake Lively and King of the romantic comedies Ryan Reynolds have tied the knot on September 9th 2012. The couple must have grown tired of dating and wanted to make it official! The wedding was super exclusive and all the details were kept under wraps. Not even the guests knew where the location of the wedding was until a few days prior.
60 guests witnessed the blonde bombshell Blake saunter down the aisle and exchange rings with Ryan. The bride sported a custom made Marchesa gown at the ceremony which was held at the same South Carolina plantation used in the uber romantic movie The Notebook. Singer Florence Welch serenaded the guests at the reception. The happy health conscious couple had a rare pig out on cake and sweets.
Both spouses have a star studded dating history. Ryan Reynolds has dated Scarlet Johansson. They were marred for a few years. Blake’s other most famous relationship was with co star Penn Badgley, who starred in the 2010 smash hit Easy A alongside Emma Stone. Let’s hope this union is long lasting and does not get jaded just like all their other dating experiences.