*WARNING* this list is nearly exclusively show tunes and Broadway bangers. IT IS NOT MY FAULT. I AM AN OLD LADY, REALLY. I just occupy the body of a 22 year old. It is just my lot in life. *WARNING*
- 400 Lux by Lorde – a fine tune about teenage sweet mutterings. It’s not exactly clear if the situation described is about dating, however, ARTISTIC INTERPRETATION!!!!!!
- I’ll Cover You (Reprise) by The Cast of Rent! – A funeral eulogy about his dead lover, lost to the HIV epidemic. Special shout out to the belted out lyric, “WHEN YOUR HEART HAS EXPIRED”
- If I Loved You by Shirley Jones and Gordon McRae – Perfectly captures the pre dating stages, when both sides are too proud to admit they wanna bone.
- Easy To Love by The Cast of Anything Goes! – Boy just wants to get with the naive gal. It summarises any and all dating experiences. The end.
- Gimme Gimme by Sutton Foster – I feel the title says it all.
if you don’t just love musicals, we cannot be friends. Unless, you buy me Oreos and let me watch Seinfeld on loop. THEY ARE THE CONDITIONS
Call Me Maybe songstress Carly Rae Jepsen has opened up to the press about her recent dating activities. She announced she was dating her boyfriend Mathew Koma. She also gabbed about what qualities she looks for in a man. Carly said she likes men with just the right amount of confidence, so not too cocky and arrogant. She described her perfect date of a night in preparing homemade sushi, an exotic food to spice up a cute dating experience.
Carly burst out onto the scene in the beginning of 2012 with her catchy single and has had a large majority of the world humming along, relating to her lyrics. It be nice to think that Carly used her forward ways depicted in the lyrics. Let’s hope she marched right up to Koma with a slip of paper outlining her intentions and feelings towards dating him.
Other projects for Jepsen involved teaming up with indie singer songwriter Owl City and featuring on his latest single Good Time. Her career like her love life appears to be a booming success. This is a promising thought for the 26 year old. She also is set to open up for pop’s most desirable tween icon Justin Bieber.