1. Go to your local – Don’t listen to that bird from Shaun of the Dead, the local is a more than adequate location for date night. This is London. Travel is expensive and drinks are half the price than they are in SoHo.
2. Soho – It’s a legendary night spot in Central London. You will have to pay at least nine pounds for a Moscow Mule. This is part of the deal of living in the capital; whining about obscenely priced alcoholic beverages and Uber rides. It’s something you must get to understand about this god forsaken city. If you don’t like it, go back to the North.
3. Boardgame Café – My weird flatmate swears by this. She’s weird. She hates boardgames. She is just a bit of a fan of eccentric places.
4. Nandos – There are vegan options and very good for a hangover. Also, got the approval of my flatmate.
5. Some shitty cocktail bar in Peckham – See the reason for hitting up Soho. It’s just a cheaper Uber ride home. Plus, you can get rid of your white guilt of spending time in an area dominated by ethnic minorities.
David and Samantha Cameron revealed recently that they have a weekly night devoted to dating. They believe that this special time is crucial to keeping their relationship alive with David’s busy work schedule running the country. This questions our availability. If world leaders can find to shake up their dating lives, why can’t us mere mortals do the same?
Experts on dating praised this revelation from the Prime Minister. They agree that something to look forward to after the “new” feeling has worn off to make your relationship a little hotter! Having that one special evening a week is also something to look forward to during your work week. A added bonus of being a dedicated dating couple, along with all the other ones that are too obvious to write down.
I wish you a happy “Date Night”. Here is to hoping that you find someone that will want to commit that amount of love and affection towards you. David and Samantha have located that person and who says you can’t? There is definitely someone out there for everyone. This is a word of wisdom I will pass onto you my fellow dear readers. A gem donated from the master of dating.