1. Olive Penderghast – Leading lady of a modern day depiction of high school life. She isn’t a typical romantic but she makes us laugh. Plus she gets to go dating with Penn Badgley from Gossip Girl, what a lucky duck.
2. Cher Horowitz – the star of the cult 90s hit, Clueless, one of the many films I am able to quote along with. Her quality one liners made her magical to her ex step brother Paul Rudd and so they began dating at the end of the film.
3. Cady Heron – this gal explained to us in Mean Girls what are good examples of what NOT to do. She is breaking all the rules of dating but we love her anyway. She’s Lindsay Lohan before the many countless dramatic break downs.
4. Sloane Peterson – HAVE YOU SEEN HER FACE? I NEED NOT TO SAY ANYMORE. FERRIS BUELLER IS ONE LUCKY BLOKE!
5. Phoebe Buffay – this gal has got it down. She shows it is possible to be a certified loon and still bag a man. Go!